It’s no secret that the world has gone mad. But it is one of the best kept secrets in the world as to why and what it all means. That is the purpose of this article.
On October 2, 2016 we came to the end of the great tribulation foretold in Daniel 12 and Matthew 24. Most people are so Biblically illiterate that they have no idea what this really means. The best way I can answer this is to direct you to read the prophecies of Matthew 24:29-31, followed by those of Revelation 19:7-9, both of which must be fulfilled with hair-splitting accuracy in the very near future. Included in these prophecies is the second coming of Christ in which He will gather gather the elect to himself in the clouds with power and great glory. This is very good news for those of us who are of the elect. It is very bad news for everyone else. I’m not predicting a day or an hour when Christ will show up. No one knows such a thing with such precision. But there are lots of clues that now reveal approximately when all this will happen that you need to research for yourselves.
What happens right after Christ gathers the elect to Himself and marries His bride, the true church of born again elect in the marriage supper of the Lamb in heaven, is revealed in Revelation 19:11-16 in which Christ returns riding a white horse with His robe dipped in blood to tread the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of almighty God upon the wicked who remain. By default, all those who are not of God’s born again elect are the wicked. In my estimation, this equates to roughly 99% of the roughly 7.0 billion people alive on the planet today.
The sad truth is that all of us have been lied to very badly all our lives. Almost nothing we have ever been told or taught is true. This is very disconcerting for most of us, as well it should be. But it also tells us something very important. It proves to us that the devil, who is known as the father of lies, is very real and thus, that the KJV of the Bible is everything it claims to be and is 100% trustworthy, reliable and true. Almost nothing else is.
All of our lives are going to change very dramatically and permanently very soon. Almost everything that is coming is totally out of our control. All that is really in our control is our reaction to it. As one of God’s elect in these final days of the end times, permit me to share a few thoughts with you:
- The only sensible way to live is to know, fear and trust God completely and keep His commandments – all of them. This is an expanded version of what Solomon taught in Ecclesiastes 12:13 as the whole duty of man. It remains as true today, as it was true 3,000 years ago when the wisest man who ever lived wrote those words.
- One of the most important things we can ever learn to do is to love and be loved well. True sacrificial love to which I am referring means to seek and do what is in another’s best interest, ahead of our own wants, comforts and needs. Such sacrificial love is truly unnatural. In fact, it requires the supernatural working of God’s Holy Spirit working in and through us to give us the power we lack on our own to become more of what Christ modeled to us. Anyone claiming they love another person who has never known the true love of God is fooling himself. To love God is to know Him and thus keep His commandments – all of them. To know Him is to diligently seek Him with all your heart, mind soul and strength. To have a personal, direct and intimate relationship with the creator of the universe that is unique to each of us, we must read and diligently meditate on His word, the KJV of the Bible, and obey all of it.
- Our world has grown progressively more spiritually dark and demonic over the last several years. Today, most people are strongly deluded by God and their behavior and thinking are highly distorted and quite bizarre. These are confirming signs that we are at the bitter end of God’s prophetic Biblical timeline. Remember the saying that it is always darkest right before the dawn. At no time in all of world history will this saying be more true than it will be during the next few months up to the next one to two years.
- All forms of organized religion are, and always have been demonic. If you are still hiding inside any form of institutional church, you are being fed a pack of lies and are being deceived. All churches are apostate frauds. God’s holy people, the elect, are called by God to come out of these harlot churches and place our trust in God alone and His holy word, the Bible, with no man serving as a filter between us and God. God desires a personal, direct and intimate relationship that is unique with each one of His born again elect.
- The only form of the Bible that I recommend anyone read and meditate on is the 1611 KJV of the Bible that is the only word-for-word translation of the original autographs of the most reliable authenticity into English. All modern day Bibles are mere idea-for-idea paraphrases that introduce the translators’ interpretations, biases and intentional distortions, from less reliable original autographs than the 1611 KJV translators used, that muddle the message from God to you. They have intentionally distorted the words of God to deceive you. Today, none of us can afford to play fast and loose with the truth of God. We need the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to guide us through these perilous times.
- Throw away your televisions and cease subjecting your minds to that hypnotic mind-control programming device and technology. Besides, the stories in the Bible are much more rich, instructive and interesting than anything TV programming has to offer. TV was designed by its inventors to penetrate your conscious mind and to leave subliminal messages in your subconscious mind for later recall via trigger words to induce your behaviors in certain manipulated and pre-programmed ways to your eventual harm.
For those seeking to learn the objective truth of just how messed up our world has become and what that means for what’s coming in the very near future, I encourage you to get and read my book, Making Sense Out of a World Gone Mad: A Roadmap for God’s Elect Living in the Final Days of the End Times. That book is not for the faint of heart or for those who cannot handle the objective, and often rather unpleasant, objective truth. But for those who can, it may be the most important book you have ever read, after the Bible. If you read it, you’ll see why.