The Calm Before the Storm?

Rumors are swirling on the internet that Donald Trump is on the brink of publicly announcing some major programs to expose the operations and tactics of the Deep State.  What is clear is the the globalist cabal is in disarray and quite desperate.  Almost everyone is rightfully questioning the official stories concerning the Las Vegas shooting false flag event a little over a week ago.  Nothing about it makes any coherent sense.  Many other things don’t make coherent sense either unless you are fully awake and aware of the Satanic roots of the Jewish globalist cabal that has taken the United States and the western world hostage decades ago.  Here is a recently released YouTube video which seems to accurately capture the buzz around the internet today:

But hold on!  Don’t make the mistake of thinking that a few tens of thousands of bad apples can be arrested, prosecuted and taken out and the world will heal and overcome this horrific nightmare we all have been living for the last 5-7 years.  That won’t happen.  Because YHWH (God) has something else in mind that will be ushered in by the second coming of Yahushua (Christ) in the very near future.  The world is much more depraved and deceitful than almost anyone dares to admit publicly. Virtually every leader in every sphere of human endeavor today is is a pathological liar and a demon-possessed psychopath who sold his or her soul to the devil long ago for a a little bit of fame, fortune and power over others.  Over 99.97% of all people alive today are selfish liars.  70% of the U.S. Congress is compromised by pedophilia and the remaining 30% know all about it and say and do nothing.  100% of the U.S. Senate and over 90% of the U.S. House of Representatives are members of the Satan-worshipping Illuminati, all of whom are pathological liars and demon-possessed psychopaths.  This story is not over.  Not by a long shot.  But the script was written long ago and is found in the words of end times prophecy of the KJV Bible.

Buckle up, Buttercup.  What is soon coming is going to blow your socks off far more than you can possibly imagine and far more than most pundits dare to talk about!  God’s that big!  Imagine that!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *